About the process:
Used to process one load/batch at a time under a protective atmosphere. Process involves controlled heating using a neutral or carburizing atmosphere and controlled cooling. Parts can be arranged in baskets or racks to prevent distortion.
- Furnaces feature precise carbon control
- Versatility of either carburizing, carbonitriding, or neutral hardening processes
- Suitable for either parts requiring heavy case depths or long cycle times
- Provides flexibility in processing lower volume or larger size parts requiring special handling or fixturing
- Ability to combine small lots offers cost savings to customers
- 3 Surface Combustion Allcase batch integral quench furnaces